I realized something recently: we abandon families during one of life's most challenging seasons – adulthood.
There are countless books, podcasts, and online communities dedicated to parenting children under 18. But our family issues don’t magically disappear when children grow up. If anything, they become more complicated.
I created the first virtual community for adults who want to improve their family relationships and end generational patterns of dysfunction. This community is for you if you want to:
- Develop new skills to communicate with difficult adult family members.
- Feel less alone and connect with other family cyclebreakers like you.
- Lead your family and develop new, healthy relationship skills.
- Accept your family members for who they are and understand what they can and cannot offer.
- Navigate the march of time as your family grows, changes, and experiences new challenges.
- Re-think things you’ve been thinking about your family your whole life and see your family from a new, healthier perspective.